Please enter live chat embed code here
We are looking for a highly motivated Motorcycle service and parts manager to join a new central London Ducati store. This role would ideally suit someone with proven customer service experience who is looking to establish or further a career in the motorcycle industry in the aftersales sector.
We are looking for candidates who will be able to bring their passion and enthusiasm for motorcycles into this brand-new franchised business. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most exciting brands in the market today.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Ensuring the workshop is loaded and operating efficiently.
- Ensuring all warranty claims are handled effectively to the satisfaction of the customer and the brand.
- Organising data capture so customers are communicated with effectively and all sales opportunities are fully utilised within the aftersales department.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction scores and acting accordingly to reflect the expectations of the brand and the business.
- Computer literate
- Passion for motorcycles, especially the Ducati brand
- Full motorcycle & car licence
- Ability to work within a defined sales process as part of a close-knit team.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and have a range of conversations with customers.
- Ability to manage and communicate with both workshop and customers.
- Successful track record as aftersales/service/parts advisor in motorcycle/automotive
- Solid technical understanding of motorcycles